● FREE SHIPPING BY DHL/FEDEX
● WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS
● 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If shop more than one piece, contact us for further discount.
B5L Ultrasonic Scaler with L1 LED Sealed Handpiece and 5pcs Tips(T1*2,T2*1,T3*1,T4*1), TW2 Torque Wrench
- 1. The piezoelectric working way ensures that the machine always work on a steady power, high efficiency and generates little heat.
- 2. Digitally controlled, automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always work on the best frequency and more steadily.
- 3. The design of automatic amplitude compensation function reduces patients’ discomfort.
- The scaling tip is made of high strength alloy material. The atomized spraying design forms the 4. cavitations, and in conditions of water it will form oxygenated water to release the new eco-pure oxygen, which can efficiently inhibit periodontal anaerobic bacteria against periodontal diseases.
- 4. Ergonomic design of handpiece makes it easy for long time use.
- 5. Cable of the handpiece is made of imported silica gel tube, soft and durable.
- 6. Axis of the handpiece is made of high-quality titanium alloy, strong and durable.
- 7. Wide range power offers more convenience for operation.
- 8. Beautiful appearance, small and light, exquisite craft.
- Adaper Input: 100-240v - 50/60 Hz
- Main unit input: 30v - 50/60 Hz
- Main unit fuse: 250V/T 1.6AL
- Output power: 3W to 20W
- Output primary tip vibration excursion: ≤ 200um
- Output tip vibration frequency: 28kHz ±3KHz
- Output half-excursion force: ≤2N
- Water pressure: 0.01Mpa to 0.5Mpa
- Weight of main unit: 1 kg
- Weight of adapter: 0.34 kg
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Electric shock protection type: Class II
- Classification 93/42/EEC: Class IIa
- Degree of protection against electric shock: B
- Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment (IPXO), Foot switch(IPX1)
- Degree of safety of application in the presence of a Flammable Anesthetic Mixture with air or with Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide: Equipment not suitable for being used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide