● FREE SHIPPING BY DHL/FEDEX
● WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS
● 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If shop more than one piece, contact us for further discount.
Model: P5 (awarded15 National patents)
Ultrasonic Scaler with H3 Alloy Detachable (Autoclavable) Handpiece and 6pcs Tips(T1*2,T2*1,T3*1,T4*1, T5*1), EMS Compatible, TW2 Torque
- Assembled with excellent piezo-ceramic, the handpiece has high and long lasting power and generates little heat.
- Digitally controlled, automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency and more stedily.
- The scaler tip is made of strong alloy material. The atomized spraying design forms the cavitations to achieve the cleaning purposes.
- Ergonomic handpiece design adopts innovative structural patent, easy for long time use.
- The shell of the handpiece is made of the imported medical plastic, ensuring the safety of patients.
- The cable of the handpiece is made of imported silica gel tube, soft and durable.
- Axis of the handpiece is made of high-quality titanium alloy, strong and durable.
- Four different scaling tips for selection, meet different demand for teeth treatment.
- The unique design of amplitude offers more convenience for operation.
- Beautiful appearance, exquisite craft ,small and light, easy operation.
- Unique automatic amplitude compensation function, maximumly reduces patients discomfort.
P5 Technical Specifications
- Adapter Input: ~230V±22V 50Hz±1Hz
- Main unit input: ~24V 50Hz±1Hz
- Input power: ≤40VA
- Main unit fuse: 1.6A/250V
- Output power: 3W~ 20W
- Output primary tip Vibration excursion: ≤100μm
- Output tip Vibration frequency: 28kHz±3kHz
- Output half-excursion force: 2N
- Water pressure: 0.01MPa~0.5MPa(0.1bar~5bar)
- Weight of main unit: 0.55kg
- Type of protection against electric shock: Class II
- Degree of protection against electric shock : Type BF applied part
- Degree of protection against electric shock: BF
- Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment (IPX0)
- Degree of safety of application in the presence of a Flammable Anesthetic Mixture with air or with Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide: Equipment not suitable for being used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide